The presidential candidate who’s been making headlines for months for his combative and combative campaign rhetoric against a former beauty queen in the 2016 election has been accused of trying to make the campaign’s ads look worse by using a controversial video clip from the past.
Trump has been feuding with The Cut for months and it appears that the campaign has taken a hit with the ad.
Trump is accusing The Cut of “crippled” the ad after it aired in late October and accusing The President of being “the most corrupt person in America.”
The Cut responded to Trump’s attacks, saying that it “never made a video for The Cut.”
The video clip shows a man in the crowd chanting, “He’s the man!
He’s the president!”
It’s the same chant that’s used by Hillary Clinton and other candidates in their campaign ads.
The Cut has been in the headlines recently because of the fact that it had to pay $600,000 in fines for running a campaign ad that appeared to glorify Trump’s own daughter Ivanka Trump and attack her father.
The video was posted online and aired on October 2, 2016.
“There are people out there who are not going to like what they see,” Trump said in a video that was later removed from YouTube.
“And the truth is I don’t even know how to explain to them.
And I don’s even know who they are.”
But the Trump campaign has been trying to play down its use of the clip, telling The Cut that it was meant to highlight a woman who was attacked for wearing a “Cupcake” mask.
“Coffee and cake is a cultural expression that I have enjoyed, and that’s what I wanted to highlight,” Trump wrote in a statement.
“I did not intend the video to suggest that the president or his family were insensitive or lacking in respect for women or the disabled.”
The campaign says that the video was shot on October 1, 2016 and aired in the evening.
“The clip was created to show the devastating effect of the recent wave of violent acts on people of color,” Trump’s campaign said.
“It was shot with the highest of standards, and we apologize for any distress it may have caused.”
“The Cut is a powerful organization, and our team is committed to working with all sides of the political spectrum to defeat this evil and promote a brighter future for our country,” the campaign said in an email.
“Our team will continue to stand up for everyone’s rights, and will not be intimidated by the threats of political opponents.”
It added that The Cut had been a strong supporter of Trump’s throughout the election and “has never supported political attacks, and has never sought to hurt any business owner or company.”
It’s unclear what, if any, impact the video clip has had on the campaign.
“We hope the campaign will not have to endure the hurt and distress of losing the support of The Cut,” Trump spokesperson Hope Hicks said in the statement.